Why Choose this Training Course?
Excise Duties are indirect taxes on the sale or use of specific products such as petrol and diesel products. The excise duty is payable regardless of whether they are manufactured in locally or brought to internationally from another EU member state or imported from a country outside the EU.
This COPEX training course in Customs and Excise is aimed at individuals who are new to or work with Excise products and would like to improve their knowledge.
This online training course will feature:
- How to Excise goods additional codes
- How to CAP goods additional codes
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- What are the kinds of overseas checking tariffs?
- What are the Sources of information?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Determine the Excise authorizations
- Define the Excise duties for producers & manufacturers
- Identify binding tariff information
- Clarify the export process and customs information requirements
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those who are in:
- Customer Services
- Accounts and Finance
- Import Administration
- Human Resources
- PR and Marketing
- Technical Support
- Quality and Standards
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course