Why Choose this Training Course?
Engagement is one of the cornerstones of how successful corporations have learned to improve every financial and productivity level of measures. Engagement not only improves employee loyalty and longevity to the company, but customer loyalty as well. The end result is greater improvements throughout the organization beginning with higher loyalty and motivation levels by all stakeholders.
Through proven relationship building skills learned in this program, many leaders have improved their every day practices to get new and outstanding results from their people. The program focuses on two powerful skills: Emotional Intelligence and Positive Psychology to improve Engagement skills. These skills are taught and applied to common business conditions to provide the type of applications that will yield immediate results for any organization.
This training course will feature:
- Understand, learn and apply proven approaches to gain greater loyalty of their people
- Apply the skill of emotional intelligence to make better decisions at all levels
- Create a “Culture of Engagement” to foster overall improvements throughout
- Learn to use the power of Positive Psychology to motivate people and improve staff
- Apply the skills of engagement to build deeper relationships and trust between staff and leadership to achieve higher loyalty and productivity
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Improve organizational engagements with customers, suppliers, leaders and employees
- Learn powerful techniques to overcome obstacles and improve performance
- Apply powerful new mental skills to create innovative ways to solve problems
- Apply the skills of Engagement to build strong relationships across the spectrum of business
- Improve your organizations image and success with clients and suppliers
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders and executives of any size or type of Organization
- Potential leaders from the ranks of Supervisors, Managers or Team Leaders
- Any person in an organization that wishes to learn the elements of engagement to build their value to an organization
- Human Resource managers to learn how to create an engagement culture
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes interactive teaching, case study and team work with some element of competition. This training course is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion, video examples and practice on specific examples in every day corporate world of business. Including the following:
- Work and practice with case studies
- Presentations on the program content to allow participants to practice new skills
- Role plays to practice the skills
- Identify the elements of engagement
- Tracing an engagement strategy to financial success
- Understanding positive psychology and engagement skills
- Learning and applying the mindset of positive psychology
- Using new perceptual powers to see new opportunities
- The power of your subconscious mind
- Introduction to emotional intelligence
- The influence of emotional intelligence on decisions
- Self-Reflection of your positive nature: Monitor your own emotional state
- Self-Management: Managing your emotions to produce positive results
- Emotional self-control — Keeping disruptive emotions and impulses in check
- Applying emotional intelligence to employee and stakeholder engagement
- Social-Awareness: Awareness of others’ feelings, needs, & concerns; how to handle relationships
- Empathy: Sensing others’ feelings & perspective and taking active interest in them
- Emotional contagion – understanding and changing other people’s emotions
- Relationship-Management — getting positive responses by followers
- Supporting others by sensing the needs of others and bolstering their abilities
- Applying relationship management skills to create high involvement from people
- Learn how to use the power of the subconscious mind to change people
- Breaking old habits
- Applying the skill of expectations to increase motivation in people
- Improving your persuasive ability through positive communication
- Facilitating change – overcoming natural reluctance to change
- Changing mindsets of your people to go beyond themselves
- The building blocks of culture – engagement values
- Creating the systems to reinforce the engagement culture and values
- How engagement leaders model the way – personal execution
- Spreading engaging principles throughout the organization
- How to measure and reward successful engagement actions
- Measuring your own Engagement Success as a Leader
- Copex e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.
Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.