Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you ready to lead the recovery strategy from COVID? Do you have the necessary leadership skills to create true business agility?
To lead in this next stage of recovery, businesses must have strong, visionary, inspiring and innovative Agile Leaders who understand and actively apply an Agile mindset. This mindset requires a new set of leadership skills, knowledge and understanding to maximise your leadership development.
This is essential development for those who wish to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development. This Copex online training course employs leading-edge Agile leadership and behavioural concepts, with powerful effective tools and thinking, to lead and inspire others to rapid business recovery.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the power of Agile Leadership in the new world of rapid recovery.
- Develop your ability to lead rapid change through strong visionary leadership.
- Influence, inspire and determine rapid decision-making process for optimum results.
- Enhance your leadership of others in active and dynamic change.
- Enable others to operate with dynamism and creativity.
- Overcome resistance and develop a dynamic Agile organisation.
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
- The impact of the ‘new normal’ on Leadership thinking
- The basis of Agile methodology and its impact on leadership
- Key principles of Agile Leadership: defining the correct behaviours
- Understanding and applying the Agile Manifesto to Leadership
- The Psychology of Influence in Agile Leadership
- Empowerment for increased business agility
- How the mind works on creativity and innovation
- Successful motivational behaviours for rapid thinking
- Lead group creativity and innovation to increase performance
- Developing flexible, inspiring, creative and innovative thinking
- Powerful and advanced idea generation model
- Using disruptive idea generation for business agility
- Inspiring team/group motivation
- Problem solving: the leader and the mind
- Applying rapid ‘problem and need’ techniques using rapid Agile tools
- Key factors in decision making and how to get the best leverage
- Models and techniques in Agile decision-making
- Applying the powerful Agile Decision-Making Model
- Key traditional Change principles and models
- Agile Change: the importance of OODA Model and Kaizen
- Creating the clear vision using the Agile Change system
- Using empowerment for increasing rapid progress
- Overcoming obstacles, removing negativity to the vision
- Implementing and securing the change
- Defining organisational culture
- Key factors to lead an Agile organisation
- Communicating the Agile vision
- Developing the Agile Organisation
- Engaging key-stakeholders to Agile Leadership benefits
- Embedding Agile Leadership and next steps
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course