Why Choose this Training Course?
This is an online training course that will improve your management of project. You will learn about utilising management and leadership techniques to identify risks, problem solve, delegate and communicate effectively. Develop you and others by get to grips with how to control your team, your work environment; as well as create a climate and culture for improved safety. This COPEX training course is essential development for all project managers.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Fundamentals of Project Management Including the Ability to Initiate, Plan and Execute Basic Controls for a Project
- Understand the Techniques of Project Planning and How to Deliver One
- Understand How to Define Project Success Using Key Performance Indicators and Establishing Quality Metrics
- Identifying Risks and Understanding the Advantages of Various Types of Contracts
- Understand How to Control, Manage and Close a Project to Your Customers Satisfaction
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those Who are Actually or Potentially Involved in Projects
- Business Professionals Who Currently Work on Projects or Are Occasionally Assigned to Work as Project Team Members in Any Business Work Areas
- Those Who Directly Contribute to Projects. It is Ideal for Candidates Who are Intending to Start Managing Projects Soon, Need to Learn Project Management Skills Quickly, or Need to Know How to Effectively Select and Manage Projects
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Writing SMART Objectives and Business Cases
- Understanding Best Practice Project Management
- Developing and Prioritising Project Requirements
- Developing Estimates Based on Scope
- Presenting Your Schedule and Resource Constraints
- Developing Budgets
- Using KPI’s, Risk and Issue to Communicate
- Understanding Various Project Software Package
- Managing Virtual Teams
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- The applicable PMI Professional Development Units/Contact Hours will be reflected in the Certificate of Attendance