Why Choose this Training Course?
Accounting is often called the language of business; it is the language that managers use to communicate the firm's financial and economic information to external parties such as shareholders and creditors. Nobody working in business can afford financial illiteracy.
The story of any company, no matter the size, the industry, or the country of origin, is told through its financial records and reports. Income, debt, revenue versus expenses, compensation, and cost of retaining customers can all be found on financial statements.
Even for non-financial managers, there comes a point you have to provide financial justification for what you're doing, and you have to make decisions based on numbers that come from other people. If you don't know what you're looking at, and you don't know the right questions to ask, your effectiveness is diminished.
This popular COPEX online training course will introduce you to the language of finance and accounting, and help delegates understand the systems and procedures of accounting systems used by business enterprises.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Be Aware of How Financial Markets Can Support Efficient Business Operations
- Read and Understand Annual Financial Reports, and Be Aware of How They Are Prepared
- Understand How Business Accounting Systems Work
- Identify and Appraise Wealth-Generating Investments
- Apply a Range of Management Accounting Techniques to Maintain or Improve Profitability
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals in all types of industries, who wish to better understand the practical benefits of accounting and finance for their business. It will be particularly useful for:
- Financial and Business Advisors
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Members of the Operational Management Team
- Those Who are Starting Their Careers in Finance and Accounting
- Non-Executive Board Members on the Audit Committee
- How to Identify, Understand, and Record Transactions in the Accounting System
- Applying Economic Principles and Professional Judgment
- Analysis and Interpretation of the Financial Statements
- Cost-Volume-Profit and Break-Even Analysis
- Preparing and Using Budgets to Control All Aspects of our Business
- An Overview of Financial and Money Markets
- Choosing the Best Financing Products for Your Business
- Foreign Currency Transactions and Managing Exchange Rate Risk
- Identifying Investment Opportunities That Fit Your Corporate Strategy
- Incorporating Risk Into the Investment Decision
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course