Why Choose this Training Course?
How can you and your team stay ahead of the game by responding fast and flexibly to capitalize on new opportunities and ward of impending threats? The secret lies in galvanizing the people around you to respond quickly and positively to change. By learning to eliminate the root causes of resistance you can create a culture and mindset that embraces innovation and underpins Agile Organizational Change.
This successful COPEX online training course will help you lead and embed an ethos of Agile Organizational Change. You will learn to create the conditions in which people are willing and able to adapt swiftly to changing circumstances and to channel their energy constructively in pursuit of change rather than opposing it, enabling you and your team to takes organizational change in your stride.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Apply the principles of Agile Organizational Change
- Scan the horizon and react quickly to new opportunities and threats
- Engage colleagues and the wider workforce to take ownership for change
- Communicate a compelling Vision, help people embrace new habits, and make change stick
- Maximise and sustain the benefits of change using tried and tested tools, templates and plans
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Section Heads
- Senior and Middle managers
- Team Leaders
- Change Management specialists
- HR Professionals
- Internal Consultants
- Project Managers
- Horizon Scanning for opportunities and threats
- Addressing the root causes of resistance to change
- Appealing to logic and emotion to galvanise your team
- Creating a compelling context and vision for change
- The power of dialogue in employee engagement
- Winning over senior stakeholders
- Breaking old habits and embedding new ones
- Sustaining performance through the ‘Crazy Time’ of transition
- Climbing the Learning Curve
- Locking in the benefits change
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course