Why Choose this Training Course?
Budgeting and Cost Control are fundamental for contemporary organizations. This COPEX online training course will help you master the most widely used internal tools for planning and monitoring activities and sustaining performance over time. The Budgets are inextricably linked with both strategy formulation and execution. But accurate Budgets depend on Cost Control and their accurate analysis. It is essential to understand how costs behave so that realistic plans can be produced, and appropriate financial and non-financial resources can be made available to the business. This COPEX online training course will allow you to master the traditional tools of budgeting and control as well as new dynamic approaches, which reflect and respond to the current complex business environment.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course you should achieve these goals:
- Master the Essential Component of Costing and Budgeting
- Understand Fixed and Variable Costs, Direct and Indirect, OPEX and CAPEX
- Link innovative approaches to Cost Savings
- Improve Capital Budgeting
- Measure and Manage the Performances that Matters
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those with direct or indirect budget responsibilities within a Team, Department or Division.
Moreover, the training course is suitable to first appointment professionals on fast-track development programs, and to professionals from every business discipline and department who have to run budgetary plans, and who are responsible for cost and strategic analysis, including:
- Financial Planning & Control Staff
- Those With Direct or Indirect Financial Responsibilities
- Those From Every Business Discipline and Department Who Have to Run Departments and Budgetary Plans, and Who are Responsible for Cost and Strategic Analysis
- Those From All Sectors of Industry, Irrespective of Functional Responsibilities, but Particularly Those Involved in Manufacturing, Production, Engineering or Sales
- Those Working in a Project Management Environment
- Understand how Strategy Execution is linked to Budgeting and Costing
- Focus on the Key Role of Management Accounting
- Explore the Concept of Accountability
- Explore how Budgets are Built and Developed
- Understand Fixed and Variable Costs, and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Master Cost Allocations
- Explore the Advantages of Activity-Based Costing
- Understand Capital Budgeting
- Master Performance Measurement
- Develop Balanced Scorecards
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course