Why Choose this Training Course?
Successful budgeting has never been more important. This highly interactive COPEX online training course offers the answers to all your budgeting needs, detailing how to forecast income and costs; prepare budgets; manage and control budgets, as well as how to use budgets to make effective decisions which will aid company profitability and sustainability. Delegates will be able to manage both Operational and Capital Budgets effectively and gain a clear understanding of how budgets and forecast aid strategic planning and development. This COPEX online training course will assist individuals at every level in the organization, developing both knowledge and skills, as a result it will be of significant benefit to both the organization and the delegate.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Develop Forecasting Skills
- Prepare Operational & Capital Budgets Effectively using the Latest Techniques
- Manage and Control Budgets in an Effective and Flexible Manner
- Make Budgeting Decisions
- Evaluate Capital Investment Opportunities Highlighting and Managing the Major Risks
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is designed for a wide range of professionals involved in the budget process, including, but not limited to:
- Professionals Who Work with Budgets
- Finance Professionals
- Departmental Managers
- Team Leaders
- Why Strategy comes before the Budget
- The Strategic Planning Process
- Developing a Strategic Plan
- Evaluating the Legal, Economic, Political & Social Environment
- Strategic Planning Tools
- Linking the Budget with the Strategy
- What is Forecasting?
- Strategic Role of Forecasting
- The Forecasting Process
- Qualitative and Quantitative Forecasting Methods in Excel©
- Forecasting Demand, Revenue & Costs
- Dealing with the Limitations of Forecasts
- What is a Budget ?
- The Benefits & Limitations of Budgets
- Budget Methods – incremental, zero-based, rolling budgets and Activity Based Budgeting
- Budgeting and the Management Process
- Preparing Departmental Budgets from Forecasts
- Building the Master Budget
- Linking Strategic Planning, Forecasting Budgeting and Reporting
- Budget Cost, Volume, Profit (CVP) and Break-Even Analysis
- Managing Fixed and Variable Costs
- Sensitivity & What-If Analysis
- Budgetary Control
- Variance Analysis
- Capital Budgeting Principles
- Raising Finance
- Weighted Average Cost Of Capital (WACC)
- Methods of Evaluating Capital Investment Projects
- Comparing Different Projects And Their Returns
- Managing Financial Risk
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course