Why Choose this Training Course?
Crystal clear communication is crucial for all organisations wishing to be market leaders. It is essential in creating highly effective workforces and productive teamwork. Building lasting rapport with people enables individuals to develop trust, openness and meaningful relationships. In this increasingly technological world of email, SMS, WhatsApp, face to face communication is on the decline, even though there is strong evidence that productive face to face interactions are more effective in building future business.
This highly interactive COPEX training course investigates tried and trusted management processes, procedures and methodology used by many blue chip companies to build productive and cohesive units. The skills offered from this course establish strong working relationships with individuals at all levels. In this course you will explore advanced behavioural techniques, alongside pure communication and leadership styles.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, delegates will be able to:
- Utilise effective and efficient communication and influencing skills to ensure targets and tasks are fulfilled on time
- Gain commitment and support from colleagues using innovative engagement and motivation tools
- Massively improve your leadership skills
- Understand how to encourage and develop your staff
- Gain a working knowledge of behavioural leadership techniques to enable you to build lasting and meaningful rapport with internal and external customers alike
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals who need to persuade others in an ethical manner
- Individuals are being developed for promotion
- Individuals who wish to improve their rapport building skills
- Individuals designated as having leadership potential
- Individuals who’s KPIs rely strongly on communication skills
- Individuals who need to disseminate newly learned skills, or key information to others
- Individuals within a training role for their organisation
- The art of building lasting rapport
- Creating a climate of trust within the workplace
- Crystal clear communication through enhanced listening and questioning techniques
- The ability to create a positive first impression every time
- How to read international body language
- Key concepts of NLP and Emotional Intelligence
- The skills to create a positive work environment where teams and individuals are motivated and committed to achieve well-formed outcomes
- How to communicate with small, or large audiences
- Understand the key drivers to progress with enthusiasm and assurance
- Notice your unconscious messages and following your intuitions
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course