Why Choose this Training Course?
Welcome to this risk taking, mind set stretching, and dynamic strategies leadership training course! Mark Elliot Zuckerberg, the American computer programmer, internet entrepreneur, and philanthropist, and the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of social networking website Facebook, said - “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks”. Tom Peters, the American writer on business management practices, best known for his book on “In Search of Excellence”, stated - "Test fast, fail fast, adjust fast!”. These challenging statements and principles, are worked through in this empowering Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership training course. This online training course is designed to maximize your performance in the midst of an uncertain world and turbulent business environment. This calls for cutting edge professional leadership and management. Come and be part of this elitely trained personnel!
What are the Goals?
By attending this challenging COPEX online training course, you will know:
- How to Develop an Appreciation and Understanding of Strategies, Risks, Negotiation and Leadership Skills
- How to Master and Apply Effective Negotiation Skills
- How to Engage in Powerful Interpersonal Win-Win Relationship Skills
- How to Build a Strong and Highly Motivated Team
- How to Self-Coach Yourself, with Positive Confidence Skills
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course will give each attendee the understanding and skills to approach strategic and everyday challenges and problems with the awareness, confidence and self-assurance needed to take action and achieve positive results.
This COPEX online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Current and Potential Strategic Leaders at All Levels
- Those Responsible for Developing and Leading Strategy
- Business Managers of All Levels
- Introduction to strategy - background, historical developments, major theories
- Strategic Management – a practical approach for every leader
- The steps involved in strategic planning
- Analytical tools and techniques
- The relationships between vision, mission and strategy
- The challenge of implementation
- The meaning and nature of risk
- Managing Strategic and operational risks
- To mitigate or not?
- Risk mitigation strategies
- The importance of contingency planning
- Incorporating risk management into governance and strategy development
- What ‘Win-Win’ negotiations achieve
- Investigating organisational power
- Approaches and skills for effective negotiations
- The importance of preparation
- Where to draw the line
- Who negotiates and why
- The strategic role and nature of effective leadership
- Charisma must be earned before it can be implemented
- Which leadership skills are keys to success?
- Leading in uncertain times
- Leading or managing, or both?
- Using persuasion to motivate staff
- Communicating effectively
- The challenges of managing change
- Employing empathy whilst delivering objectives
- Gaining support, identifying the change agents
- Team leadership
- Developing a personal action plan for further self-development
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course