Why Choose this Training Course?
No business should be without top-flight quality management. Quality Management ensures that your customers always receive the product or service that meets or exceeds their expectations. It decreases time to market and so helps in promoting international trade and enhancing marketing. Implementation of Quality Management in a product or service life cycle will actually deal with the root cause of problems, by decreasing rework, manpower usage, and increasing productivity, process improvement, providing better Customer Satisfaction and thus retaining the customer’s in the existing competitive market. This online course will set any business on the path to achieving the quality demanded by customers.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify a wide range of quality management approaches and tools to participants
- Determine which processes need to be managed to achieve consistent quality
- Analyse ways in which quality processes are managed
- Analyse root causes and solve quality problems
- Assess their own quality management skills and plan to remedy any gaps
- Cope effectively with any quality challenge, choosing appropriate tools and techniques
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone wishing to introduce quality management into their own team.
- Any manager seeking quality registration and certification
- All business professionals with specific responsibilities for Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced officers seeking to examine and enhance their quality skills
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This online training course is highly practical and participative. All theory is backed with interactive exercises, which enable participants to gain confidence in using the methods presented and with case study examples and videos. They also get opportunities to observe and give feedback to other participants about their quality and problem solving skills, thus reinforcing their own learning experience, plus plenty of coaching feedback from the trainer.
- Introduction to the management of Quality
- The history of Quality management
- Basic Quality concepts
- How to calculate the total cost of Quality and non-Quality
- Understanding customer needs and expectations
- Identifying the systems that deliver customer requirements
- Quality tools and techniques
- Continuous Improvement
- A simple formula for Effective Quality Management
- Monitoring, measurement and analysis
- Statistical process control
- A look at Quality Management Systems
- Total Quality Management
- ISO 9000
- Balanced Scorecard,
- Six Sigma
- Porter’s value chain
- How to plan an audit
- How to audit a process
- How to report an audit
- Problem solving methods
- Pareto Analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Root cause exercise
- Risk management
- Establishing customer expectations
- Communicating customer requirements to all
- Determining how to exceed expectations
- Quality circles
- Asking for feedback on performance
- Ongoing evaluation of effectiveness to ensure satisfaction
- Developing a culture of constructive self-criticism
- Building a winning team
- Are you an effective quality leader: Self-Assessment
- Different styles of quality leadership
- Common quality management mistakes
- Effective delegation
- The delegation process
- Planning for certification
- Action Planning
- Summary and close
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online course
Material published by Copex shown here is copyrighted.
All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, distribution, use, dissemination, downloading, storing (in any medium), transmission, reproduction or reliance in whole or any part of this course outline is prohibited and will constitute an infringement of copyright.