Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you wanting to manage your budgets, save costs and get the best value from suppliers?
This live COPEX online training course will provide you with a good understanding of the best practice principles of developing and agreeing on specifications for goods or services, use a range of proven models and methods used in supplier selection and master of the basics of negotiations.
It will help you to contribute to purchasing projects professionally and to obtain increased value and performance from your suppliers.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Learn the different techniques to use for varying types of products and services
- How to develop the right specifications for goods or services with stakeholders,
- Balance cost, value, specification and service factors with increased confidence and accuracy
- Use an internal-consultant model to identify quality standards and performance criteria from the beginning
- Choose the right buying methodology when sourcing commodity products
- Manage terms and conditions effectively as part of a purchasing negotiation
- Principles for working with overseas or outsourced suppliers
- Encourage constant improvement in price and value from your suppliers
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is designed for a wide range of professionals involved in the budget process, including, but not limited to:
- Manager, team leaders and department heads who want to learn online purchasing techniques
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers who to have to work with suppliers
- Safety and security professionals purchase equipment
- Anyone who wants to cut costs and get value for money
- Introduction to Purchasing and Procurement – Course Outline
- User proven supplier selection strategies to get the price and performance
- Developing good selection criteria for choosing a supplier
- How to develop and process that delivers ‘best practice’ when selecting suppliers
- Engaging with stakeholders effectively – before, during and after supplier selection
- What a good specification for goods and services looks like
- The importance of defining quality and performance standards at an early stage
- Three ways of setting contract terms and conditions and what to include
- Supplier Management and measuring supplier performance
- Preparing and running performance reviews and reports
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course