Why Choose this Training Course?
Are you a woman leader wanting to develop business acumen?
This COPEX online training course covers the key topics addressed by Executive MBA’s. It is focused on the development needs and challenges of women managers or would-be managers and their male collaborators. Having an understanding and working knowledge of people management, marketing, finance, and strategy is essential for any manager worth their salt. In addition, there is a need for key leadership skills, such as influence and negotiation, to deliver Great Results.
This online training course offers delegates the chance to learn about management theories and put skills into practice – to overcome obstacles and gain confidence. The course is delivered in a fun and participative manner, participants will take back new ideas and new ways of working which will enable them to deliver results!
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Manage people’s performance optimally
- Understand the key elements of successful marketing
- Produce plans which support the organisation’s strategic aims
- Understand financial statements and be able to ask incisive questions
- Interact effectively with stakeholders for mutual benefit
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Women new to supervisory or managerial roles
- Women wanting to develop leadership capabilities
- Women wanting to gain knowledge of managerial methods and techniques
- Men in supervisory or managerial roles wishing to work collaboratively with women
- Project managers, professionals or team leaders wanting to gain business acumen
- Understand the HR cycle
- Understand key elements of recruitment, selection, induction, retention and development of staff
- Develop capabilities in use of competencies in selection and development
- Enhance skills in conducting appraisals & managing performance
- Develop skills and confidence in giving and receiving feedback
- Recognise importance and value of partnership working
- Understand the 5 essential areas of marketing & their critical role
- Apply analysis of macro & micro environments for strategic decision-making
- Learn techniques for successful relationship building with key audiences
- Learn to use marketing communications mix for single activities and campaigns
- Develop knowledge of frameworks for planning marketing communication activities
- Gain understanding of elements of a brand and its consistent use on- and off-line
- Understand key concepts in development of strategies
- Understand how objectives and plans must align with corporate strategy
- Develop skills in identifying and managing risks
- Consider the human impact of change and uncertainty
- Learn how to overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
- Link theory to practice: how strategy affects every job
- Use financial knowledge to help manage a company in today’s business environment
- Understand why good financial information is critical to company success
- Understand and analyse financial statements
- Apply appropriate financial measures to financial statements to assess viability
- Use financial knowledge to make more effective decisions
- Use case studies to prepare financial statements
- Develop skills and attitudes to deliver ‘Win-Win’ negotiation outcomes
- Acquire knowledge of influencing strategies
- Conduct stakeholder analyses
- Prepare influence diagrams
- Learn tactics for successful negotiations
- Understand your opponent’s negotiating style and tactics
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course