Why Choose this Training Course?
Would you follow a leader who isn’t confident? If you’re wise, the answer is No.
All leaders must have a high level of self-confidence and can demonstrate this to their people. It is hard to put all your trust and follow someone who is not confident in their own ability. This COPEX online training course is a self-confidence boot-camp, whether you are shy, quiet, or already quite confident; you will leave feeling much more confident than when you walked in. This is delivered by a specialist confidence coach who is passionate about developing people’s level of self-confidence and who has successfully helped thousands of people to grow their confidence. You will be shown how to increase your confidence in public speaking, running meetings, dealing with conflict, selling your ideas, dealing with senior executives and managing a team. This training course can be a game changer for anyone who is willing to give a week to developing themselves to leave behind uncertainty and self-doubt.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, you should achieve these goals
- Achieve a Higher Level of Self-Confidence in All Aspects of Business Life
- Deliver Inspiring and Professional Business Presentations
- Run Meetings and Workshops with Confidence
- Deal with Conflict Situations Head on With Confidence
- Gain the Respect and Trust of Others
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable for anyone who is looking to boost their level of self-confidence and leadership skills. From the shy to the strong; each participant will be coached at their individual level by a professional, experienced self-confidence coach. If you are having responsibility for managing others, an aspiring future leader, seasoned professional this course is a must to take your ability to lead to the next level.
- Aspiring Leaders of the future
- Team Leaders
- Where does self confidence come from
- The comfort zone and its impact on business success
- Banishing the fear of speaking in public
- Self perception and its impact on confidence
- How being confident can help you raise your profile
- Body language and its impact on credibility
- How to run efficient and effective meetings
- How to prepare for and structure a business presentation
- How to get over the nerves of giving a business presentation
- Dealing with questions from senior leaders
- How to sell yourself and your organization and your ideas
- Building rapport in business presentations
- The power of using stories to get messages across
- Using analogies effectively
- Using evidence to win people over to your way of thinking
- Increasing your personal power and charisma
- When to be strong and when to play weak
- Inclusive/exclusive language and its effect on people
- The importance of passion
- Developing courage and confidence in conflict situations
- Beating your comfort zone and taking more risks
- Using our full range of communication
- Powerful closes that move people to action
- Become a magnetic personality
- How to conduct yourself to senior people
- How to sell change to people who don’t want to change
- How to sell unpopular policies to team
- How to make yourself memorable
- Be a radiator, not a drain
- The speaking challenge
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course