Why Choose this Training Course?
As organisations are realizing the need and potential for remote working, brought on with the advent of COVID-19 - Are you prepared to lead in the modern world of increased homeworking, ‘virtual’, remote and dispersed teams? Do you have the right skills, knowledge and methods required to become an effective and efficient ‘Virtual’ Leader?
The rapid increase in homeworking, remote, ‘virtual’ and dispersed teams, has always been a smarter and more efficient method of working for greater organisational success. Less overheads, global access to talent, and evidence of increased productivity, are just some of the benefits. With the advent of COVID-19 this requirement has now increased and for many organisations will become the normal method of working. The growth of SMART communication technology making remote and dispersed management ever more viable. This highly interactive COPEX online training course provides the necessary skills, knowledge and understanding to lead, manage and create remote, homeworking, virtual and dispersed teams. This is essential development for those managing homeworkers, remote and dispersed - or to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Different Approaches to Leadership With Virtual, Remote or Dispersed Teams
- Influence and Build Working Relationships to Engage and Build Rapport Remotely
- Apply Techniques to Lead Change and Manage Problems Effectively in a Virtual Environment
- Demonstrate Performance Enhancing Techniques in Virtual Environments
- Apply Coaching and Mentoring to Develop Others Remotely
- Increase Performance of Virtual, Remote, and Dispersed Teams
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those leading or managing homeworkers, virtual, remote or dispersed teams – or those who need to ‘future-proof’ their leadership development:
- Senior Managers and Business Leaders
- Project & IT Managers
- Sales / Commercial / Marketing Managers
- HR Managers
- Team Leaders
- Organisational benefits of virtual, remote and dispersed working
- Defining the characteristics of Virtual Teams
- The need to work and lead virtually: VUCA, Pandemics and Disasters
- Changing face of Leadership to Virtual Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence and its impact on Virtual Leadership
- Virtual Leadership Assessment (leadership profile) and review
- Communication problems of virtual teams and remote working
- Mastering interpersonal communication in a virtual environment
- Gaining influence without being there: the Influence model
- Using media technology to build rapport & working relationships
- Conducting On Line meetings: controlling the virtual meeting
- Handling conflict situations remotely
- Change models and theories
- The human side of change: personal change curve
- Leading change remotely: factors and strategy
- Dealing with problems remotely (people and task)
- Applying creative problem strategies in the virtual workplace
- Health and Safety considerations of remote working
- Remote and dispersed working: is it for everyone?
- Understanding Virtual Team Dynamics
- Motivation and the individual
- Managing others performance remotely
- Planning, organising and objective setting in the virtual environment
- Delegating and controlling tasks in the virtual environment
- Importance of individual development
- Methods in developing your team remotely
- Coaching and mentoring: models and principles
- How to conduct remote Coaching and Mentoring
- Developing the team to the next stage
- Action Plan and Next steps
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course