Why Choose this Training Course?
What are the best leaders doing to get their team back to peak performance? This training course shows how you can sharpen your leadership and management skills in a Post-COVID World successfully.
Using interactive training techniques, it will give you the knowledge and understanding to meet these challenges. You will learn the best way to engage with your remote staff and stakeholders. This training course also covers how to lead with certainty and empathy, and to plan well in a changing and uncertain world.
This Essential Post-COVID-19 Leadership Training Course will give both experienced and emerging managers and leaders the attitudes, skills and methods to get results as the world gets back to a new version of normal.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Master the technology and online skills for remote, virtual and digital team working
- Learn how to grow, develop, coach and train your team for the post-coronavirus challenge
- Create a positive work environment with low levels of stress and anxiety
- Techniques and new methods to improve staff productivity and output
- Ways to build more resilient and reduce costs, time delays and poor-productivity
- Create a new vision, with focused goals and communicate clearly
- Implement the three A’s: Attitude, Ability and Activity to grow your team
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with responsibility for rebuilding Post-Coronavirus
- Individuals being groomed for leadership in the Post-COVID environment
- Individuals who have proved greater leadership abilities
- Any person actively involved in interacting with others and involved with managing others in a supervisory role
- The new-world leadership model for a post-coronavirus world
- The critical technological tools and working models
- The six basic digital skills need for the Post-COVID business
- Leading and managing remotely – staff and stakeholders
- Information and planning strategies using visualisation and data analysis tools
- Increasing your focus on empathy, involvement and well-being
- Learn faster and enhanced problem-solving skills
- Unlock and creativity, and innovation of others
- Release the opportunity of remote work and autonomous thinking
- Delegating decision making, planning and problem-solving?
- The internal customer model for increased performance
- How best to manage big projects remotely?
- Communication and decision-making strategies for a virtual team and outsourced network
- Mastering empathy and developing it in others
- Building trust collaboration, self-management, and self-expression
- How to maintain strong professional ties – despite distances and differences
- Build and grow key stakeholder relationships – clients, colleagues and senior staff
- Being a driver of positive change and improvement
- How to create a learning and resilient organization
- Creating resilience in people, teams and projects
- Building flexibility, intelligence, speed and resilience into your operations
- Time management methods for remote and self-directed working
- How to re-build organization using ‘superteams’
- Allowing your team to manage themselves as ‘superteam’
- Training and developing employees to work more effectively
- Personality styles and response to stress, change and the new-normal
- Stress handling techniques for you and your employees
- Well-being, staff-development, motivation and engagement in a Post-COVID world
- Enhancing team effectiveness during stress
- Developing a personal action plan
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course