Why Choose this Training Course?
This COPEX online training course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to identify and manage the risks of international trade. Through the evaluation and analysis of case studies, group discussions and video presentations delegates will develop skills to negotiate and manage appropriate methods of payment, reduce risk and manage liquidity. In addition delegates will be able to evaluate and manage exchange rate risk using a variety of internal and external hedging techniques, including derivatives. The training course will also examine the regulatory environment so that delegates gain a detailed understanding of ICC Uniform Rules for Collections and Uniform Customs & Practice. As a result, this training course will give participants the skills to help steer their organization through the volatile and competitive international market
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Manage international methods of payment to improve efficiency and reduce risk
- Evaluate the manage international liquidity and exchange rate risk
- Understand ICC Uniform Rules for Collections and ICC Uniform Customs & Practice for Letters of Credit and the regulatory framework
- Recommend appropriate methods of finance: recourse and non-recourse
- Improve the efficiency of the international department and functions
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those responsible for negotiating, managing or processing international payments/contracts either as exporter, importer or contractor.
- Staff responsible for managing liquidity or securing finance
- Staff responsible for exchange rate risk management
- Managers dealing directly or indirectly with international payments, liquidity/finance and exchange rate risk who wish to increase their understanding and awareness of the major issues and on-going development
- Bank officials who deal with international payments, finance/liquidity issues or exchange rate problems faced by their clients
- International Trade: The Growth, Nature & Risks
- Documentation and Commercial Shipping Terms, (Incoterms).
- International Payment Systems, Regulations & Money Laundering
- International Contracts & Guarantees and Bonds
- Documentary Collections & ICC Uniform Rules for Collections
- Letters of Credit & Uniform Customs & Practice
- International Trade Insurance
- Managing Exchange Rate Risk & Derivatives
- The Strategic Role & Scope of Treasury Management
- International Finance & International Capital Budgeting
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course