Why Choose this Training Course?
When did you last think about thinking?
It’s true that we all do it instinctively and there is a common understanding that we will self-acquire these skills from our own experiences. This situation may be greatly enhanced by taking time to study thinking skills. Widening our approach will help to avoid being constrained by ‘status quo’ thinking patterns. Sometimes, when working under pressure, there seems little time to apply thinking before we must act. This COPEX online training course will introduce techniques for thinking creatively as well as critically and to be able to make decisions with clarity when faced with challenging situations.
What are the Goals?
By attending this online training course, you will be able to apply a range of thinking techniques, have developed the skills to lead with clarity and make better decisions, more specifically:
- Apply Tools to Critically Evaluate Alternatives in a Problem-Solving Process
- Engage Teams Effectively in the Thinking Process to Achieve Results Faster
- Utilise Visualisation Techniques to Expand Horizons in Defining the Causes of Problems
- Realise Conclusions Which are Soundly Underpinned by a Thinking Process
- Identify Potential Risks Which May Result From the Decision-Making Process
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Executive Managers
- Department Heads
- Operational Managers
- Technical Managers and Supervisors
- Planning Department Managers and Senior Staff
- Team Leaders
- Business Development Managers
- Creativity and Innovation in Producing Business Solutions
- Using the Critical Thinking Process to Gather Information
- Diagnosing, Evaluating and Interpreting Information
- Critically Evaluate Alternatives Using Different Tools
- Bottom Up, Top Down Logic: Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
- Convergent and Divergent Thinking Systems
- Mind Mapping Tools to Boost Team Creativity
- Decision Making Tools to Rationalise Effective Outcomes
- Planning to Implement Decisions Effectively
- Thinking in Teams to Reduce the Risk of Failure
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course