Why Choose this Training Course?
Supply Chain Development is bringing new challenges for fleet managers. Supply chains are becoming important in many organizations including Service and Government organisations. Safety continues to be of prime Importance in order to protect our workforce and other stakeholders. Fleet Management is of strategic importance in managing distribution of our product through extended supply chains as well as service delivery. Our Organisation’s reputation is reliant on timely and cost-effective management of these operations.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Changes Which are Driving Change in Fleet Management
- Identify Safety Gaps in Performance
- Develop the Fleet Management Strategy
- Analyse Risks in the Business Environment
- Build Sustainable Operations
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those Who Interact with the Fleet Management Roles
- Fleet Managers
- Logistics Managers and Planners
- Distribution Managers
- Transport Managers
- The Changing Nature of Supply Chain Management
- Analysing Changes in the Operating Environment
- Risk and Safety
- Risk Reduction
- Technology in Fleet Management
- Power Technologies
- Sustainability for the Future
- Safety in the Future
- Reducing Carbon Footprint
- Integration with Other Modes
- Artificial Intelligence
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course