Why Choose this Training Course?
Being new to management presents you with a whole host of issues and concerns. From difficult employees to demanding bosses, you can never predict where your next problem comes from. As a manager, you will be challenged and tested every day and you will have to solve problems – quickly and effectively. This COPEX training course introduces you to invaluable tools and techniques that make management easier offering tips to avoid the common mistakes that can arise. Give yourself the chance to succeed and win the respect of those you lead and those who lead you. This interactive training course offers a safe environment in which to practice field proven techniques and learn the “essentials” that lead to management success.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX training course, participants will be able to:
- Review Personal Competence and Identify Areas for Development
- Comprehend the Value of the Performance Management Process to Raise Performance and Build Relationships
- Build Your Personal Credibility Through Communicating with Power, Influence and Impact
- Manage Situations of Potential Conflict with Tact and Diplomacy
- Delegate, Prioritise and Allocate Resources Appropriately to Meet Team and Organisational Need
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Employees About to Undertake Supervisory or Management Positions
- Supervisors Who are Interested in Building Their Management Skills
- Team Leaders, Site, Operations and Production Supervisors
- First Time Managers with No Formal Management Training
- Employees Identified as ‘High Potential’ Future Managers
- How to Make the Transition Into Management: Expectation, Fears, Aspirations and Needs
- Your Personality Type and its Impact on Management Style
- Avoiding the Common Mistakes Made by Newly Appointed Managers
- Performance Management as a Tool for Directing, Monitoring and Developing
- How to Communicate with Power, Impact and Influence
- Conducting Successful Performance Reviews
- How to Create the High Performing Team
- How to Handle Difficult Conversations and Manage the Conflict Zone
- Techniques for Coaching Employees to Raise Performance
- Managing Your Time Effectively and Delegating to Motivate
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course