Why Choose this Training Course?
To be really successful, organisations need people who understand how to deliver a mixture of operational and change strategies. Those people need to be supported by an effective culture with relevant processes and management tools. This COPEX online training course focuses on key knowledge, skills and competencies in both project management and business performance management. As well as adding value to specific projects and operational activities, these will also help with making major improvements in the success of the enterprise, its customers and key stakeholders through the implementation and reinforcement of a culture which harnesses everyone in the organisation’s capabilities.
What are the Goals?
This COPEX online training course enables attendees to:
- Understand What Project Management is Really About
- Initiate, Plan, Monitor, Control and Close Projects
- Manage Quality, Time, Cost, Resource and Risk on Projects
- Monitor and Control Business Performance
- Analyse and Improve Business Processes
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Project Sponsors
- Project Managers
- Strategic Managers
- Operational Managers
- Business Analysts
- Vision, Values, Mission and Strategy
- The Balanced Scorecard
- Financial, Customer, Business Process and Change/Growth perspectives
- Linking strategy and objectives (Cause and effect)
- Outcome measures, performance drivers and feedback
- Implementing Business Performance Management
- What is a project?
- Problems and difficulties associated with projects
- Why use project management?
- The project lifecycle
- Understand the project context
- Initiating a project with key stakeholders
- Introducing Risk management
- The contents of a Project Management Plan (PMP)
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Project Network diagram
- Project estimating and cost management
- Time scheduling (the Critical Path)
- Resource scheduling (the Gantt Chart)
- Preparing for project execution
- Designing the monitoring process
- Project control processes
- Project reporting
- Project closure
- Project evaluation
- The principles and benefits of BPR
- The re-engineering process stages
- Process mapping
- How to re-engineer business processes
- Change management
- Final course review and action planning
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course