Why Choose this Training Course?
To become a top office manager, you first need to manage yourself. Only then can you manage your time, tasks, and other people, in order to achieve maximum success. This COPEX online training course will help increase your motivation and confidence through understanding of principles and best practices of successful office management. You will learn to prioritise, plan, and solve problems not just to get your work done on time, but to have continuous improvement in productivity. You will learn to communicate more confidently in public, meetings, and with all levels of staff, including managing difficult behaviours. Finally you will gain self management skills which will help you to cope with stress, keep a ‘can do’ positive attitude, and enjoy your job each day no matter what the challenges are.
What are the Goals?
By attending this dynamic and interactive COPEX online training course, you will develop the skills and confidence to:
- Prioritise and Cope with Multiple Tasks Without Missing Deadlines
- Think Like a Manager – Planning, Making Decisions and Solving Problems
- Manage Your Thoughts and Feeling, Dramatically Increasing Your Self-Confidence and Self-Empowerment
- Communicate Effectively and Assertively at All Levels and in All Situations
- Manage Paperwork, Diaries, Meetings, Presentations, and Phones More Effectively
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to anyone who works as office personnel as it will help them become more confident and effective at organising their work and their office to achieve maximum out-put with minimal stress.
Further, this is suitable to a wide range of professional, but will greatly benefit:
- Administration Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Supervisors / Team Leaders
- Office Managers
- Any Individual Working in the Office Support Field
- Excellent office management – what does it look, sound and feel like?
- The Reality Model – how to get the results you want
- 10 timeless principles of successful time and life management
- Working smarter not harder with high leverage activities
- Using technology to manage your time and tasks effectively
- Overcoming internal blocks, habits and the beliefs that hold you back
- Quantum Theory: How we create our own reality with consciousness
- How to stop reacting from emotion and start responding with emotional intelligence
- Overcoming ego and developing real self-confidence and self esteem
- Staying calm and clear in the midst of chaos, conflict and change
- Identity different styles of communication in yourself and others
- Overcoming fear and becoming a clear and direct communicator
- Managing conflicts through a win-win approach
- Listening skills – seeking to understand before being understood
- Understanding different personality types and how to deal with them
- Mind Mapping techniques for every occasion
- Planning skills – using a Gannt chart to manage small projects
- Creativity and problem solving techniques
- Rational and Intuitive Decision-Making tools
- Whole Brain development
- Develop your own brand as a professional
- Using phone and email and social media effectively
- Body Language – understanding others and projecting a positive self-image
- Planning and presenting your ideas confidently in front of an audience
- Creating excellent power point presentations that people remember
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online course