Why Choose this Training Course?
A Leader’s role is to mobilise and align their people to a compelling vision of the future. This is the of result of the inspirational behaviours that they demonstrate to generate trust. Trust is a mutually binding concept and the single most important factor in a leader’s ability to deliver sustained enduring results. Without trust, there is no influence, without influence there is no leadership. This COPEX online training course explores the fundamental relationship between these three leadership principles, what they mean and how it is possible to foster the professional strategies that create the synergy between them. Those in positions of responsibility who seek to expand their leadership credibility will find this training course informative, educative and engaging.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, participants will be able to:
- Select Leadership Styles that Enhance Employee Potential
- Develop the Dynamic Interpersonal Relationship Skills to Build Trust
- Demonstrate Behaviours that Positively Influence and Engage Others
- Create the Foundations of a High Trust Environment
- Handle Diversity and Manage Conflict Positively for Win-win Out
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Functional / Department Heads and Senior Managers who work Cross-functionally
- Those who Deliver Results Through the Leadership of Others
- Leaders Seeking to Build Their Softer Skills and Emotional Intelligence
- Those Wishing to be Inspiring and Socially Responsible Leaders
- High Potential Candidates Fast Tracked for Future Leadership
- Identifying and Addressing the Key Challenges of Leadership
- Accentuating Leadership Behaviours that Maximise Potential
- Generating “Dynamic” Interpersonal Skills
- Identifying the Strategies that Persuade and Influence Others
- Being the Emotional Intelligent Leader
- Leading Change and Managing People Through Transitions
- The Resilient Leader in Turbulent Times
- Negotiating Win-win Agreements Through Constructive Dialogue
- Practicing the Principles That Build Trust
- Coaching Self and Others to Performance Excellence
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course