Why Choose this Training Course?
Do you feel that your department is reactive to the changing needs of your organisation, slow to change and not fully integrated with the needs of stakeholders?
As a critical business function, procurement has the ability to influence profitability when it is operating at a strategic level. Developing appropriate sourcing strategies, improving the skills of resources and adopting technological solutions can provide a competitive edge to many businesses today.
Strategic procurement is a complex organisation wide process which must deal with rapid changes in technology and global trading conditions while focusing on driving lower costs, innovation and added value. This COPEX online training course will walk you through the key steps to develop fit for purpose strategies for the acquisition of ideas, goods and services.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course delegates will be able to:
- Set Strategies for World Class Procurement
- Evaluate Procurement Performance
- Learn Value for Money Techniques
- Improve the Image of the Procurement Organisation
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Purchasing, Procurement, Contracts, Contract Administration, Projects Personnel
- All Others Who are Involved in the Planning, Evaluation, Preparation and Management of Purchasing and Contracts that Cover the Acquisition of Materials, Parts, Equipment, and Services, and Who Are in Organizations Whose Leadership Want High Levels of Excellence in Those Involved in These Activities
- What Do World Class Organisations Do Differently
- Identifying Procurement Gaps
- Building a Category Management Map
- Building a Spend Map
- Building a Business Plan
- What are Key Supplier Pricing Strategies
- Consider What Performance to Measure
- Explore the Value of Innovation
- Understand Cost Reduction Strategies
- How to Gather Market Intelligence
- COPEX e-Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course
- Delegates who fully attend this course, and successfully pass the CPDC assessment, will receive an e-Certificate from COPEX Professional Development Certification (CPDC)®