Why Choose this Training Course?
For the business community under pressure, sustainability is no longer mere window-dressing, it is transforming the competitive global markets. By instigating sustainable practices, companies can gain competitive edge, increase their market share, and boost shareholder value. What is more, the growing demand for 'green' products has created major new markets in which sharp-eyed eco-entrepreneurs are reaping rewards.
This popular COPEX online training course introduces the strategies and tools that companies can use to translate an aspiration for sustainability into practical, effective solutions. The focus will be on practical applications from within business in a global setting with Case Studies from around the world.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this COPEX online training course, you will be able to:
- Identify Leadership Best Practice from Around the World
- Develop an Acute Perception of the Dimensions of Business Issues
- Make Sense Out of Complexity and an Uncertain Future
- Be Cognizant of the Implications of a Choice for All the Affected Parties
- Be Decisive in Profits, People and Planet Issues
- Be Flexible for Further Change if Warranted in the Future
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Leaders Engaged in Strategic Planning and Delivery
- Leaders Who Wish to Match Their Skills & Abilities With the Best Practice
- Managers with Social and Environmental Responsibilities
- Professionals Wishing to Refresh Sustainability
- Senior Leaders with Corporate and Governance Responsibilities
- The History of Sustainability
- Benefits of Business Sustainability
- The Driving Forces behind Sustainability
- Stakeholder Expectations
- Strategies, Tools and Concepts for Developing Sustainability
- Planning, Strategy Development and Reporting
- Understanding Market Opportunities
- Green Products
- Competitive Advantage
- Market Share & Value
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course