Why Choose this Training Course?
If you are looking to transform your organization from ‘Business as Usual’ to become a focused, dynamic entity full of energy & purpose, and committed to ongoing success, you will recognize that the answer is subtle. You cannot do it alone, you need to show Leadership & Determination and take others with you. You need to align goals, people & systems. Transforming your business is more than mere change or improvement, it is a major challenge to people and organizations, requiring a holistic approach, stakeholder inclusive, planned, measured and deployed effectively.
This popular training course will support your understanding of how to lead and participate in organizational transformation, and help you implement well. It will tell you what to do & not to do, when & in what order.
This training course will feature:
- Defining transformation; the end state and the process
- Organizing and aligning the essential ingredients, infrastructure and resources for transformation
- Leading and managing the stakeholders
- A methodology for delegates to take stock of their businesses’ current position and plan transformation
- Common errors and case studies illustrating poorly founded and well-founded approaches to organizational transformation and their outcomes
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the requirements for, and challenges of, effective organizational transformation
- Identify key stakeholders and understand how to gain their support, motivation and input
- Demonstrate commitment & resolve in championing & leading transformation
- Develop & utilise the skills & tools necessary to plan, manage and deliver transformation
- Align objectives, project plan transformation & schedule work
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is intended primarily for those leaders and staff who will take an active role in the transformation process, either through their roles or inclinations. Planning it, deploying it, leading it, monitoring it or managing it. This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Leaders who want to transform their business
- Managers, section heads & team leaders tasked with transformational tasks or roles
- Change management, Quality, Excellence & Risk professionals who want to learn techniques to support transformation
- Project, Purchasing, Finance, Operations and Human Resources professionals likely to be involved in, or affected by, organizational transformation
- All staff wanting to be agents of change, rather than victims of change
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes plenary sessions, group and individual exercises, use of case studies, reflection and discussion. Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss course content in the context of their own organisations, take stock of their businesses’ current position and evaluate and plan transformation.
- The Differences between Transformation & Change
- Types of Transformation
- The Place of Innovation
- The Importance of the Business Model
- The Requirements for and Challenges of Successful Organisational Transformation
- Why Transformation projects fail
- Purpose & Vision
- Role of Leaders
- The Importance of Communication
- Managing the Stakeholders
- Goals, Objectives and Measurement
- Shaping the Future
- Taking stock of a Businesses’ current position
- Defining the End State
- Building a Plan
- Delegate Self-analysis
- Key principles; Do’s & Do Not’s
- Building the Guiding Team
- Getting All on Board
- Dealing with Resistance
- Managing People through Change
- Project and Programme Management
- Monitoring & Control
- Establishing Purpose & Objectives
- Planning Deployment
- Assembling the Guiding Team
- Building in Safeguards
- The Next Steps
- Course Review
- Copex Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course.