Why Choose this Training Course?
An Asset Integrity Management (AIM) program provides a backbone and incorporates design, maintenance, inspection, process, operations, and management concepts, making optimal return on investments.
This highly informative COPEX online training course initiates with the concept of Asset Management in the offshore and onshore industry (ISO 55000). Then, it focuses on the concept of AIM (i.e. design, technical and operation integrity) in the safeguarding of operational system. The approaches to Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Risk Based Maintenance (RBM), inspection of static process equipment, maintenance planning of rotating equipment, mitigate the challenges due to human factor, effective project management strategies, etc. are delivered.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX online training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Manage Assets in Petroleum Industry in Sustainable and Safe Manner
- Assess & Control Asset Integrity of Operational Assets in Production & Process Systems
- Perform Integrity Management on Topside and Sub-Sea Systems
- Realize Overall Asset Process in a System Engineering Perspective
- Use of Adaptive Technologies and Techniques in Engineering Projects
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Engineering Asset Management & Asset Integrity Management Personnel
- Technical Safety Personnel
- Engineers Involved in Maintenance and Modification Projects
- Inspection and Maintenance Analysis and Planning Personnel
- Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Technical Discipline Responsible Personnel
- Introduction to concept of Asset Management & Asset Integrity Management
- Asset Management Landscape process model
- The Asset Integrity Management system
- The Asset (Integrity) Management System – Asset Management Policy – Asset Management Strategy – (Strategic) Asset Management Plans – line of sight
- Asset Management roles
- International standard on Asset Management: ISO 55000 series
- What is risk?
- Relevance of risk
- Identification & assessment of risk
- Risk management: using the risk matrix, risk register & hazard log
- Risk on business level, system level and asset level
- Contingency planning
- Deterioration: the way assets could fail
- The seven steps of Risk Based Maintenance (RBM) / Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) incl. Failure Mode Effects &Criticality Analysis
- Failure behaviour of onshore & offshore systems
- Choosing the right maintenance task
- Risk Based Inspection
- Practical application
- Life cycle of an asset
- Systems Engineering methodology
- RAMS specification (Reliability Availability Maintainability Safety)
- Lifetime extension
- Asset rationalisation
- Decision making with asset integrity in mind
- Long- and short-term maintenance workflow
- Accurate maintenance execution
- Human error in maintenance is a threat for the asset integrity
- Measuring the performance
- Continuous improvement aspects
- Drawing up an improvement plan
- A COPEX e-Certificate will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the online training course