Why Choose this Training Course?
This uniquely innovative training course has been designed and developed to bring out the best of current knowledge, as well as the practical implementation of the desired learning. This highly dynamic and interactive COPEX training course will develop your experiential knowledge which will greatly improve your understanding and skills in aligning learning with business strategy to ensure competitive sustainable growth.
By attending this training course, you will master techniques to understand the strategic importance of organisational development, apply focused development options in order to add value and demonstrate return on investment, identify, develop and retain your key critical personnel, as well as increase overall performance in your organisation. Having highly developed people in line with a clear business strategy becomes a unique differentiator in the ever-competitive market you may operate in.
What are the Goals?
By attending this COPEX training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Understand the Strategic Role of Development in an Organisation
- Define and Develop Key Rersonnel in the Organisation
- Apply Techniques and Workable Solutions to Ensure ROI (Return on Investment)
- Demonstrate and Apply Techniques to Develop People for Increased Performance
- Develop Strategic Succession Plans
Who is this Training Course for?
This COPEX training course is essential for anyone who owns, is accountable or responsible for the development of people in the organisation.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Senior Managers
- Middle Managers
- HR / OD & L&D Professionals
- Talent Development Professionals
- Business Strategy: the need for long-term planning for future skills
- Organisational Development (OD) and the Learning Organisation
- Aligning training and development to meet business objectives
- Changes in technology and how it influences our learning
- Impact of Digital Learning: on line, virtual, blended and AI
- Understanding training standards: ISO 9000; ISO ISO29993:2017
- Key factors in developing your Learning Management System (LMS)
- On line and Virtual development: factors to ensure success
- E-learning methods: the benefits and drawbacks
- How to successfully implement Digital Learning
- Using blended learning approaches: the best of both
- AI and it’s future influence on development and learning
- Defining Career Paths and Competency in the organisation
- How to successfully develop Competency Frameworks (technical/non-technical)
- Factors needed in designing Behavioural and Leadership competencies
- Career path formation: career profession v organisational roles
- Using technology, software and LMS integration
- Practical Exercise: Career path and competency assimilation
- Talent management: models, grading and structures
- Attract and Retain the best
- Assessment methods: Psychometrics, Behavioural, Competency frameworks
- Conducting an effective Talent Gap Analysis
- ABC model and the 9 Box Grid of Talent Management
- Sustaining the talent pipeline
- Defining your organisation ‘bench strength’
- Succession Planning and the OCR process
- Conducting effective Calibration Meetings
- Formulating a strategic talent plan for the organization in line with the Business Strategy
- Communicating the Strategy to the Board and the Company
- COPEX Certificate of Attendance will be provided to delegates who attend and complete the course